Monday - Sunday
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
The benefits of temporary filling
- When you need more than one visit to clear your dental problem, for example, gold fillings, or for specific filling procedures
- Following a root canal procedure
- To allow the nerves to settle down and to calm the pulp
- If you have an emergency toothache
Scaling & Polishing
What types of tooth fillings are available at First Dent?
What is the process for getting a tooth filling at First Dent?
- Here is a step-by-step process of tooth filling:
- Examination – your dentist will examine the current condition of your tooth and decay.
- Anesthesia – the dentist will administer local anesthesia to numb the area so that you are comfortable and pain-free during the treatment.
- Removing decay – the decayed portion of your teeth will be removed.
- Tooth filling – the chosen filling material is placed in the prepared cavity.
- Shaping and polishing – once the filling is in place, the dentist will shape and polish it for a comfortable bite and a natural look.